Sanskrit or Hindi in 9th Standard CBSE

Sanskrit or Hindi in your 9th Standard CBSE

If you are  a troubled student who does not know what to take in Hindi or Sanskrit I am here to help. If you have learnt Sanskrit atleast for one year then you must take Sanskrit because it is very easy for 3rd language students.

But if you take Hindi, it  is very difficult in 9th with lot of lengthy chapters, question and answer, big essays with tough words. I request to you to take Sanskrit if you are weak in Hindi Grammar or writing. Students who think Hindi is easy for them, should understand that next year 9th  is a totally different scenario because Hindi 8th can't be comparable to 9th Hindi because it becomes very difficult. 

Sanskrit portions are very less and you can easily score  more marks because Sanskrit is just like Maths nobody can reduce mark without reason. Less number of chapters, no question and answers and grammar is also very less. If you compare Hindi  board marks with Sanskrit  board marks there will be atleast 10 marks difference between them on 9th  and 10th Standard.

These are the Words told by my Senior Brother who took Sanskrit

I had Sanskrit as my 5th main subject and Hindi as an additional subject and I scored A1 in both. After I took Sanskrit, my teacher announced that according to government for government jobs we should have education till 10th grade in a regional language. I decided to have Hindi as my additional subject then.Sanskrit
  1. It’s super easy to score as;
  • There is nothing pretty new in 9th as well as 10th grade, everything you have studied till 8th grade is suffiecient for scoring good marks.
  • Preparation could be done in a day.
2. You could get full marks in Sanskrit which is not possible in Hindi.
3. The project work isn’t very lengthy, as it is not a language in which we are well conversed in whereas the projects in Hindi are quite long and need much effort.
4. It could benefit you in future admissions by giving you a 100 marks which will cover up the low marks scored by you in any other subject. I got 98.5 in my 10th board paper. I could not study anything as I was sick but I prepared in the last day and the preparation for Sanskrit Exam takes very less time.

These are the words told by my Senior Sister who took Hindi in 9th Standard

It was very difficult I took Hindi because I had good tution and I was getting nice marks till 8th Annual Exam, when I saw my 9th Standard Periodic Test results there was almost 30% drop from the marks I used to get in 8th. Hindi was my strong subjects till 8th and after that it was a totally different I  was ashamed of myself for getting so low marks. I thought my teacher will be surprised when a student getting 75 in  80 in Hindi is getting below 60. But She was not surprised I got into a minor Depression after that I recovered and I did my best and I got 84by 100  in my Hindi Exam.I was the topper of my class. Hindi if it is easy  in 8th does not mean will be easy in 9th please don't take Hindi. I suffered because of Hindi I could not spend time in difficult subjects like Maths. My cousin who choosed Sanskrit hardly spent time studying Sanskrit. I still regret choosing Hindi. He got 98.5 and I got 84 but I spent one month studying Hindi he spent 1 day. Hindi you hardly get marks because of strict correction by evaluators. But Sanskrit they can't reduce mark. CBSE sets Sanskrit paper very easily because of UNESCO Sanskrit Language Heritage Act which makes Sanskrit paper easy by forcing the teachers to set easy paper because of the guidelines given by this act. 

Conclusion

 Please don't  choose Sanskrit if you are not at all familiar with it don't choose it because some times you may find it difficult. But if you have studied the Lakaras and very little Sanskrit Grammar please choose Sanskrit because it will be very easy for you. If you are 3rd Language Sanskrit student 9th standard Sanskrit will be too easy for you because you are already very trained in Sanskrit. 3rd Language students can prepare for Sanskrit Exam within one day and get 90 above but for Hindi you need weeks to finish the portion because they are very lengthy and you never will get 90 above in Hindi if you choose. If you choose Sanskrit and if you are a third language Sanskrit student you have assured 90 above in Sanskrit Exam.
Author:Gurunithyan Rahul (Rodger Bloor)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey to South Goa

Covid-19 economic effects, China's rise, foreign policy and Indian Economy.

India's Foreign Policy