Travel to Hyderabad

Travel to Hyderabad

Hyderabad the city of pearls
The tour started on the night of 22 December. I bought the shoe. Then we 4 of us got an OLA cab and reached Yeswantpur Railway Station. We boarded the train. We saw 2 weird men who can be casted as terrorists in the movies. They were good people but they looked like villains.They were taking in Urdu. We also understood they were muslims. We got a nice Telugu family as our neighbors. They saw the whole state of Kerala and Tamil nadu and were heading back to their home  town in Hyderabad. My father asked them about the attractions in Hyderabad. We slept and I woke up at 8AM had breakfast at 8:30Am. The train was running through a very dry area. The place was very dry.We reached Secunderabad Rly station at around 9:15Am. We went in winter because winter was cooler but our expectations were shattered it was very sunny. We waited for 23 minutes for Ola taxi. It was very dirty the railway station in Bangalore was much cleaner. We got the taxi. Hyderabad is horrible in taxi and transportation. We reached the guest house. My father divided four of us into 2 rooms. My mother and me in one room. My father and my cousin in one room. I bathed in hot water and got dressed and wore my new shoes. We went to the travels for booking our tickets to Ramoji film city. The winter carnival was going on in Ramoji. We booked our tickets. We set out to get taxi to Sardaf Jung Museum. My mother complained that she was   lucky that she was not transferred to Hyderabad because for her Hyderabad is very dry dirty dusty and always hot. I also felt the same. We again waited for a long time to a get a taxi. The sun was blazing as even it was winter. The sun is very strong in Hyderabad. It was very hot and dusty. We stayed in the hot sun and then we got the taxi. We reached Sardaf Jung Museum. The museum which is very big it is famous for Nizam swords and historical weapons of Mughals and Nizams.We went to get the tickets the queue was very long. It was very crowded. I felt very tired and hot. We kept our bags in the locker and after a long wait we got our tickets. Hyderabad is a city where you should walk a lot to see anything.
These are the swords and weapons I saw in the museum. It is worth.
We had ice cream and tea.
We finished seeing half of the museum they switched off  the lights and if we don't go out  of the museum they even may lock us inside. The guards told us to go out. They were very sharp in time.
We then left the place. We decided not to see Golconda fort and instead see Charminar and the old city of Hyderabad. The worst part of the trip. It is very dirty and crowded.

It was very crowded. You even get chinese pearls there for 50 rupees. Everything is very cheap. These Chinese pearls are not made from plastic we tried burning it. It did not burn.We got into auto and we went to the Hyderabad Charminar metro station.
We reached the guest house had great food. I was very tired and so I bathed and slept properly because we had to get up at 7Am in the morning.
Day 2
I got up had tea. Then we wore the jacket as it was cold outside. We knew it would heat up by 9Am. We saw our bus got into it to go to Ramoji Film City the largest film city in the world.
This bus took us to the film sets.

We ate our food idly chutney, vada with Cofee. We went to see bahubali film set afterwards.

Bahubali was shot here. It is fully made of plaster of Paris. Then we saw other sets.

The Japanese one.
We went to the cave set also.
the trees grown to small forms.
 I felt like jumping into the Fountain of water because of heat. We then ate lunch saw the stunt show and then we set out to see the magic of Ramoji show and space yatra. I had slight chest congestion by that time. The heat and cold gave me the chest infection. The dust of Hyderabad also effected me. After Space yatra we went to have tea. I had tea and samosa my cousin and mother had tea and vada.
Then I took a photo of myself with a rock. Then we saw a program with bollywood dances and programs. Then we saw the carnival. Then we went to the bus to get back to the guest house. We reached Balanagar by 9AM and we had dinner and reached the guest house. I had chest congestion and phlegm. It was becomimg wheezing. I slept. When I got up it was wheezing. Then I went to BR Hospital. Then we did nebulization in Hyderabad. Then we got ready to visit Chowmahalla Palace but by the time we got there it was late they closed it and they went. My father was very disappointed. Then we all went to drink tea in a hotel near the Hyderabad railway station. We drank and then ate Osmania biscuits the best biscuit I ate in my life. We bought Osmania biscuits for 50 Rupees. Then we went  to Rajeev Gandhi Airport and then we reached the check in point.  I bought a book from the duty free. My father told me to do the check in on my own. I did it and we boarded the plane to Bangalore. We reached by 11PM.   
We did not have time to go to our house so we went to the nearest Devanahalli guest house. I had wheezing so I was longing for nebulization but I did not have a machine I had to wait till I reach my grandmother's house in Trivandrum.
Author:Rodger Bloor(Gurunithyan Rahul)
Please let me know how is the article in the comment section below.https://gurunithyans.blogspot.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey to South Goa

Covid-19 economic effects, China's rise, foreign policy and Indian Economy.

India's Foreign Policy