Cold and wheezing part of Respiratory Allergy.

Cold and wheezing, part of Respiratory Allergy.

Cold and wheezing part of Respiratory Allergy.
Hi  readers today I am going to tell you the problems of people with respiratory allergies causing cold and wheezing like me.Cold and wheezing, part of Respiratory Allergy. - Image 1Cold and wheezing, part of Respiratory Allergy. - Image 2This is the sound of wheezing is caused by the mucus moving in your constricted airway. 
wheeze (formally called "sibilant rhonchi" in medical terminology) is a continuous, coarse, whistling sound produced in the respiratory airway during breathing. For wheezes to occur, some part of the respiratory tree must be narrowed or obstructed, or airflow velocity within the respiratory tree must be heightened. Wheezing is commonly experienced by persons with a lung disease; the most common cause of recurrent wheezing is asthma attacks, though it can also be a symptom of lung cancer, congestive heart failure, and certain types of heart diseases.
Wheezing can occur because of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Asthma or infection in lungs caused by any harmful microorganisms. 
Wheezes occupy different portions of the respiratory cycle depending on the site of airway obstruction and its nature. The fraction of the respiratory cycle during which a wheeze is produced roughly corresponds to the degree of airway obstruction. Bronchiolar disease usually causes wheezing that occurs in the expiratory phase of respiration. The presence of expiratory phase wheezing signifies that the patient's peak expiratory flow rate is less than 50% of normal.Wheezing heard in the inspiratory phase, on the other hand, is often a sign of a stiff stenosis, usually caused by tumours, foreign bodies or scarring. This is especially true if the wheeze is monotonal, occurs throughout the inspiratory phase (i.e. is "holoinspiratory"), and is heard more proximally, in the trachea. Inspiratory wheezing also occurs in hypersensitivity pneumonitis. Wheezes heard at the end of both expiratory and inspiratory phases usually signify the periodic opening of deflated alveoli, as occurs in some diseases that lead to collapse of parts of the lungs.
Asthma can be inherited even heridetirally. It can be inherited from your ancestors. The allergies causing wheeze can also be inherited from your ancestors.
Cold and wheezing, part of Respiratory Allergy. - Image 3 Asthma decreases your lung capacity.
One out of 3 preschool children and 2 out of 3 school children with recurrent wheezing/coughing are .The reaction creates an inflammation that, in turn, can lead to a variety of symptoms such as wheezing.Over the last decade allergy has increased by 18% in India. Today one child in four is allergic. Early diagnosis of allergy is important for the development of the child later in life. There are many patients with symptoms suggesting  rhinitis, hay fever, asthma or wheezing. 

Important terms 
1.Rhinitis, also known as coryza, is irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose. Common symptoms are a stuffy nose, runny nose, sneezing, and post nasal drip.
2.Hay Fever or Allergic Rhinitis
Allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, is a type of inflammation in the nose which occurs when the immune system overreacts to allergens in the air. Signs and symptoms include a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, red, itchy, and watery eyes, and swelling around the eyes. The fluid from the nose is usually clear. Symptom onset is often within minutes following exposure and they can affect sleep, the ability to work, and the ability to concentrate at school. Those whose symptoms are due to pollen typically develop symptoms during specific times of the year. Many people with allergic rhinitis also have asthma, allergic conjunctivitis, or atopic dermatis.
3.Asthma Asthma is a common long term inflammatory disease of the airways of the lungs. It is characterized by variable and recurring symptoms, reversible airflow obstruction, and bronchospasm. Symptoms include episodes of wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath.These episodes may occur a few times a day or a few times per week. Depending on the person, they may become worse at night or with exercise.

I will start with my story. I am a boy called called Rodger Bloor and I love eating ice cream. I am not allowed to  eat it  because of the allergies that I inherited from my grandmother. She is a very chronic Asthma and allergic person. With high immunity and IGI. I also have very high ethniphelos and high IGI which shows my high immunity causing Allergy to pollen or dust particles. I will tell you how my disease proceeds in my body. One day morning when I wake up I will be fine. After the evening I felt to sneeze I sneezed. It kept coming and then I started sneezing regularly. Then I sleep and the next day I will be little sick with light fever and very runny noses. The post back drip will bring sore throat. Then it will change into infection in throat. The fever starts. Then I will start feeling pain in my throat when I breathe.  Then I start feeling like coughing after I cough I understand my whole chest has become infected and is paining. Then the second round of fever starts till the next day. The next day fever will be gone and a new problem starts wheezing. If I climb steps I can't get the breathe. I get suffocated and my lungs starts paining with the lack of breathe. Pranayama gives me relief when I do that. The wheezing will kill me If I don't have inhaler. I can't breathe I can't sleep I can't walk I can't stand. The breathe is the most important thing in the world. A bag of gold is less valuable compared to a bag of air to a man who is suffocating. Without inhaling I can't live when I have wheezing. I don't have wheezing everytime because I am not an asthma patient but I have the tendency. Almost every month I get allergic fevers and wheezing. This disease is heridetirally inherited so you can't do anything. Only Ayurveda can cure it  completely. Allopathy can just suppress it. Allopathy medicines should be used for emergencies only. If you badly need an inhaler because it is full of harmful steroids and hormones.
Author:Rodger Bloor (Gurunithyan Rahul)

Comments

  1. The author is truly writing it in a very feeling way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Bloor never stop writing you have talent surely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rodger Bloor I understand your pain I am also a person like we are born with certain disadvantages like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting band feeling for understanding people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes very interesting I found it nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel bad but please don't write blogs on topics like this I did not like it at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Journey to South Goa

Covid-19 economic effects, China's rise, foreign policy and Indian Economy.

India's Foreign Policy